Thursday, May 8, 2008

Great Day!! Yeah right!

So.... today was just fabulous. Okay, so I really need a sarcasm color. I had to be at work at 8:00, now I know that's not as early as some of you have to be at work, but my night last night stunk!! And to say the least, I'm not a morning person. Anyhoo....

Around 11:00 we got a message that the Citizen's bank on West State had been robbed. So...this is obviously never good news but to make it worse, that's the 3rd bank this week that's been robbed. People are definitely getting desperate. As a teller, this makes you very nervous, to say the least. I'd did a lot of praying today.

Other than that it's been a quiet day, but I'm very tired. We're still waiting to here from Bethany about the credit check and I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that right now.

I got some screws at Lowes to fix the curtain today, so hopefully that'll get done tonight. We're having hotdogs for supper, so I've gotta go. I'll talk later...

No comments: